We have a fantastic opportunity for you to become a part of our talented Client Services team.
With a generous benefits package and excellent opportunities for career progression, as one of our Account Managers you will act as primary liaison between Burrows’ clients and various internal teams.
Our impressive client list includes a number of prominent automotive brands. As an Account Manager assigned to our Ford account, you will be responsible for your own projects, always ensuring that the work we deliver exceeds our clients’ expectations.
• You’re dynamic, motivated and flexible in your approach to work
• Excellent organisational skills, able to compartmentalise work for multiple projects and clients
• You’re client focused, able to adapt to changing deadlines and briefs
• Confident in your ability to present to clients and colleagues
• You are able to predict issues and problem solve to the client’s satisfaction
• Confident working independently or collaborating with internal teams
What you’ll do:
• Be responsible for your own projects
• Develop strong long-term relationships with clients through regular personal contact
• Manage client expectations of delivery through regular communication
• Work within a large team on all aspects of marketing communications, from strategy to delivery
• Write creative briefs and communicate to multiple internal teams
• Work with Project Managers in the development of project timings and communicate these to the client
• Liaise with internal teams to ensure work is delivered on schedule and within budget
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• The exciting opportunity to work on innovative, sector-leading solutions for high-profile global brands