Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
Working primarily for Ford and other high-profile automotive clients, you will work on projects building tooling and automation for the creation of market-specific content, across 22 European countries and other global markets.
You will work closely with the Client and our CGI, Product Information and Digital teams, coordinating the use of complex image and data content for the creation of intricate digital assets for online vehicle configurators.
With a generous benefits package and excellent opportunities for career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager looking for a new challenge.
You’re obsessed with promoting a positive, motivating climate of clarity. A confident communicator with verbal fluency and a team facilitator; proactively problem solving and removing obstacles impeding the team and project success. You keep everyone focussed on the project objectives and stakeholders engaged.
Solid knowledge and experience of:
• Managing the full project lifecycle for large, complex projects
• Managing multiple projects in a high-pressure, deadline heavy delivery environment
• Project governance, expertly managing scope, budget, schedule, resources, risks and quality
• Stakeholder management, able to demonstrate credibility with senior management
• Writing quality statement of works and project documentation
• Working on a variety of digital projects for web, mobile apps etc.
• Agile – Scrum, Kanban, iteration planning & reviews. retrospectives
• The software development lifecycle
What you’ll do:
• Initiate, define, plan and manage the delivery of projects for clients across a range of digital media (configurators, apps, websites etc.)
• Requirements gathering, validation & documentation
• Creation and maintenance of project documentation (including but not limited to Statement of Works, RAG Status and RAID Log reporting)
• Managing the day to day running of projects to execute plans and monitor/control results
• Report, troubleshoot and coordinate resolutions to risks & issues related to the delivery of the project
• Collaborate with the team on information architecture, design, technical and functional requirements, applications, community elements, user experience and page building
• Interface with third-party technology vendors to build and launch cutting-edge and engaging digital applications based on creative and brand objectives
• Demonstrate exemplary customer service while delivering the project
• Support and collaborate with other internal departments across all stages of the project
• Ensure high quality delivery of projects, often assuming a Quality Assurance role
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• The exciting opportunity to work on high-profile, global automotive brand projects