Do you like clean code? We love it!
Our team works with a TDD approach, with continuous integration, code reviews and an overriding dedication to code quality. We are devoted to the teachings of Uncle Bob – aka Robert C Martin (https://cleancoders.com/ )
We are looking for new highly experienced team members to help take it to the next level. So, if you are enthusiastic about technology and writing great code, we could be the perfect fit.
• Super interested in all things technical (at home and at work)
• A genuine desire to learn and self-improve
• Willing to participate in technical discussions and scrums
• Committed to producing highly valued quality code that is maintainable and reliable
• Enjoys and excels at problem solving
What you’ll do:
• Work on projects for household names and prestigious brands
• Be involved in the full development lifecycle from inception through to implementation
• Develop scalable, clean, enterprise systems in C# .NET using SOLID principles, as well as other technologies
• Improve and maintain our codebase, playing a key role in the team
• Be challenged!
What you’ll get:
• Challenging problems to solve
• The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and a first class Digital Studio
• Fantastic development opportunities and time to enhance your skills
• A friendly and open team environment, with ongoing social events throughout the year
• If your application is successful, you’ll be invited for a phone interview with the Head of the Digital Studio
• If the Head of the Digital Studio believes you may be suitable for the role, you will then be asked to complete a programmatic exercise. The assessment will be completed in your own time.
• The next stage after passing the assessment includes a face to face interview at our offices with the Head of Digital Studio, Head of Digital Technology and Application Developer Team Leaders.