Account Executive (Detroit)
Account Executive (Detroit)
We are Burrows, a product visualization agency and WPP company, with world-class CGI studios in the UK and US. We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Detroit office to support the development of our Ford accessories account and get involved in wider projects as our innovation continues to grow opportunities.
This is a newly created role so it’s a great opportunity to develop your career within Account Management, delivering brilliant content as you build relationships with teams across different locations.
• You’ll be client focussed, with strong communication skills to build rapport with stakeholders
• Able to multi-task within a fast-paced environment, you can work to structured processes but be flexible when needed
• You’ll have a keen eye for detail, able to identify any issues for escalation
• A team player, you can work well across different departments in a global team
• You’ll be able to demonstrate relevant experience in an advertising agency or production studio
• You’ll understand the digital production process, particularly asset creation
• You will have prior experience with managing or supporting digital advertising projects
• You’ll have experience working with creative briefs and liaising with creative teams
• Ideally, you’ll hold a bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, marketing or the equivalent combination of education and experience
What you’ll do:
• Proactively manage and build relationships across multiple stakeholders - agency and client
• Seek to deliver exceptional service, work and overall satisfaction; overseeing client’s day-to-day activities
• Work with Detroit Operations Director and UK CGI Studio Manager to determine resource availability for your projects, based on due date
• Complete project management tasks including arranging kick-off meetings, job file management plus reconciliation and billing of budget
• Source data and visual references from client and third-party suppliers
• Participate in daily agile-style SCRUMs to troubleshoot any inconsistencies or problems that may arise
• Oversee all client reviews, taking notes, collating comments, and liaising with Artists for changes
• Assist the Account Director with development of any process improvements, or ad hoc projects
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• The rewarding opportunity to work on high-profile, global automotive brand projects
Please ensure you attach an original copy of your CV to your application.
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive daily, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.