CGI Project Producer
CGI Project Producer
Your main work will be within our CGI department focusing on high profile clients including premium automotive brands. You will focus on day-to-day requirements and any model launches, ensuring that work is managed with passion and the level of quality expected.
You will work closely with the clients and internal departments, namely our CGI Studio, Product Modelling, Product Information and Digital teams, coordinating the use of complex image and data content for the creation of intricate assets for brochures, online configurators and animations.
With a generous benefits package and excellent opportunities for career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge.
You’re obsessed with promoting a positive, motivating climate of clarity. A confident communicator with verbal fluency and a team facilitator; proactively problem solving and removing obstacles impeding the team and project success. You keep everyone focused on the project objectives and stakeholders engaged.
Solid knowledge and experience of:
• Managing the full project lifecycle for large, complex projects
• Managing business as usual requests
• Managing multiple projects in a high-pressure, deadline heavy delivery environment
• Project governance, expertly managing scope, budget, schedule, resources, risks and quality
• Stakeholder management, able to demonstrate credibility with senior management
• Writing quality statement of works and project documentation
• Should have a background in any CGI, creative/design production industries
What you’ll do:
• Initiate, define, plan and manage the delivery of projects for clients mainly within the CGI departments, focusing on CGI imagery
• Requirements gathering, validation and documentation
• Creation and maintenance of project documentation (including but not limited to; Statement of Works, RAG Status and RAID Log reporting)
• Managing the day-to-day running of projects to execute plans and monitor/control results
• Report, troubleshoot and coordinate resolutions to risks and issues related to the delivery of the project
• Support and collaborate with various other internal departments across all stages of the project
• Interface with third-party vendors
• Demonstrate exemplary customer service while delivering the project
• Ensure high quality delivery of projects, often assuming a Quality Assurance role
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• Career progression