CGI Project Producer
CGI Project Producer
Your main work will be within our CGI studio focusing on existing and new clients, you will focus on day to day requirements and manage work through the studio with passion and the level of quality expected.
You will work closely with clients and internal departments, namely Client Services, Product Information, Product Modelling and Digital teams, coordinating the creation and delivery of pre-rendered stills, animations and real-time CGI.
With a generous benefits package and excellent opportunities for career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CGI Producer looking for a new challenge.
You’re obsessed with promoting a positive, motivating climate of clarity. A calm confident communicator with verbal fluency and a team facilitator; proactively problem solving and removing obstacles impeding the team and project success. You keep everyone focussed on the project objectives and stakeholders engaged.
Solid knowledge and experience of:
• Managing the production of CGI content (or similar creative assets such as photography, video, 2D)
• Managing multiple projects in a high-pressure, deadline driven environment
• Project governance, expertly managing scope, budget, schedule, resources, risks and quality
• Stakeholder management, able to demonstrate credibility with Senior Management
• Writing quality statement of works and project documentation
• Ideally have some experience or knowledge of CGI/3D/VFX
• Experience of working with a creative team
• Solid organisational skills
• Experience in handling large budgets
What you’ll do:
• Lead the production of small and large projects by defining, planning and managing the delivery of the CGI assets
• Requirements gathering, validation & documentation
• Creation and maintenance of project documentation (including but not limited to timing plans, costing breakdowns, purchase orders, financial reports, Statement of Works, RAG Status and RAID Log reporting)
• Managing the day to day running of projects to execute plans and monitor/control results
• Report, troubleshoot and coordinate resolutions to risks & issues related to the delivery of the project
• Support and collaborate with various other internal departments across all stages of the project
• Interface with third-party vendors
• Demonstrate exemplary customer service while delivering the project, sometimes liaising directly with the client or partner agencies
• Ensure high quality delivery of projects, often assuming a Quality Assurance role
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• Career progression
• The exciting opportunity to work on high-profile, global brand projects
How to apply
Check out the full job description on this page.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and answers to the following questions:
• What is your salary expectation for your next role?
• What is your notice period?
• Are you currently working for an organisation in the WPP Group of companies?
Do you have a permanent right to work in the UK?
• Do you hold any relationship with of our current employees or clients?
We are currently working remotely, however in the long term you will be required to work from the Shenfield office. Please ensure you are able to accommodate this.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.