CGI Senior Real-Time Artist
CGI Senior Real-Time Artist
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to become a part of our talented CGI team, taking a senior role within automotive real-time experiences.
An integrated Digital and CGI agency, at Burrows we create exciting and innovative CGI solutions through high quality, photo-real imagery, and immersive experiences for global automotive brands.
You’ll be joining at a very exciting time, exploring new VR and real-time technologies, and innovating new ways to engage consumers through industry-leading immersive experiences.
This is an ideal role for an experienced Artist looking for new opportunities to develop their career and play a lead role in the development of our processes and pipeline to drive forward continual improvements and efficiency.
You must have experience of working on projects relevant to our field of expertise (automotive, technical products, engineering etc.) - see our ‘work’ page for examples of the standard we expect - https://www.weareburrows.com/work
• Proactive approach to continually develop personal skills and knowledge
• A troubleshooter and problem solver
• Strong communication skills, able to liaise with clients when required
• Team-oriented, able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
• Solid experience of using Unreal Engine for product visualisation projects
• Driven individual with a passion for CGI and continual improvement in the field
• Able to demonstrate ownership of running projects/part projects on time to brief and on budget
• Pragmatic approach to improving existing workflows while maintaining current deliveries
What you’ll do:
• Assist the CGI Real-time Supervisor in identifying improvements to the real-time workflow
• Liaise with other departments to develop better working practices for the Real-time team
• Identify new software and hardware that could be of use to the company in delivering compelling real-time content
• Be able to lead other artists on collaborative projects
• Take ownership for, and assist with, a number of projects from brief to delivery producing real-time online configurators using Unreal Engine 4, ensuring that the final project is delivered on time, on budget and on brand
• Create photo-realistic environments for the automotive industry using real-time engines
• Ensure communication is maintained with the Head of Product Visualisation, your Line Manager and the Project Management team regarding project progress and any issues that arise
• Liaise with Epic (the creators of Unreal Engine 4) on a regular basis to aid in the development of the high visual quality we want to achieve
What you’ll get:
• The exciting chance to work with cutting-edge technologies within a first-class CGI Studio
• An opportunity to build your experience working with some high-profile automotive brands
• A friendly and open team environment
• Flexible start times
• Competitive salary
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
Please could you ensure you attach an original copy of your CV and portfolio showing relevant work to your application.
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted