Front End Developer
Front End Developer
Hey! Do you love clean code? Because we love it! We’re a vibrant Essex-based creative agency at the forefront in developing new ways for marketing strategies to utilise emerging technologies.
We’re a vibrant Essex-based creative agency at the forefront in developing new ways for marketing strategies to utilise emerging technologies.
We currently have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer to join our talented Digital team.
You’ll take a lead to develop interactive, immersive and engaging experiences that live on a variety of devices, developing first-class applications in a test-driven manner for high-profile automotive brands.
So, if you are as excited about technology as we are, and have a keen eye for clean code, we definitely want to hear from you!
• You possess a keen problem-solving mind
• You’re super interested in all things technical (both at home and at work)
• Confident in your ability to multi-task within a fast-paced work environment
• You show a constant desire to learn and improve your abilities and are willing to participate in technical discussions
• You’re able to write clear, clean code and create reusable libraries
What you’ll do:
• Work on projects for household names and prestigious brands
• Be involved in the full development lifecycle from inception through to implementation
• Turn a creative concept and execute it within the available technology medium to ensure full delivery of customer requirements
• Using TDD, create web, smartphone or tablet applications using a mixture of front-end technologies
• Create reusable component libraries; refactor existing code into more generic abstractions that can be reused in other projects
• Be part of the team’s continual improvement process
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times and the opportunity to work remotely depending on circumstances
• Paid overtime
• Opportunity to work remotely for a day or so a week, depending on circumstances
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• The exciting opportunity to work on innovative, sector-leading solutions for high-profile global brands
• Challenging problems to solve
• Fantastic development opportunities
• Ongoing social events throughout the year
How to apply
Check out the full job description on this page.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and answers to the following questions:
• What is your salary expectation for your next role?
• What is your notice period?
• Are you currently working for an organisation in the WPP Group of companies?
• Do you have a permanent right to work in the UK?
• Do you hold any relationship with of our current employees or clients?
• This role will be based from our Shenfield office. Please indicate if you are looking for an element of remote/flexible working so that we are aware upfront.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.