If you are someone who holds a mid-level of internal trafficking experience for projects and are highly organised with strong attention to detail, then we would love you to join our team.
As a Trafficker you will be supporting our Print Production Team with the production of marketing material projects for a high-profile, global automotive brand; acting as primary liaison between various internal teams. Communication skills are key, as you’ll be working closely with others across the business, and following established processes to coordinate multiple projects at once.
With a generous benefits package and excellent opportunities for developing your knowledge, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to move their career forward in an agency environment.
• Experience of coordinating or trafficking multiple projects, ideally in a design or agency environment
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• You’re pragmatic and able to adapt to changing deadlines and briefs
• You can predict issues and problem solve to the client’s satisfaction
• Confident communication skills, able to coordinate numerous internal teams through the project lifecycle
• You have experience using cloud-based communication tools, and of progressing work through a ticketing system and task-based workflows
• PC literate, good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
What you’ll do:
• Coordinate and traffic projects through all necessary departments, raising job/task tickets and providing job status reports to relevant stakeholders
• Work closely with Project Managers to monitor the progress and completion of print production projects against published timings, raising and escalating any risk items that may affect delivery
• Maintain situation reports to ensure an accurate, up to date status of the production cycle is available for all stakeholders
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
Our contact details and full job description can be found on our website.
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.