We’re a vibrant Essex-based creative agency at the forefront in developing new ways for marketing strategies to utilise emerging technologies.
We currently have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join our talented Digital team.
Working mainly with Microsoft Stack technologies, you’ll take a lead on some truly exciting coding projects, developing first-class applications in a test-driven manner for Ford and other high-profile automotive brands.
So if you are as excited about technology as we are, and have a keen eye for clean code, we definitely want to hear from you.
• You possess a keen problem-solving mind
• You’re super interested in all things technical (both at home and at work)
• Confident in your ability to multi-task within a fast-paced work environment
• You show a constant desire to learn and improve your abilities and are willing to participate in technical discussions
• You have past experience in developing enterprise scale applications
• You’re able to write reusable code, apply generics, componentise, code and create reusable libraries
What you’ll do:
• Work on projects for household names and prestigious brands
• Be involved in the full development lifecycle from inception through to implementation
• Show high levels of intelligence in solving programmatic problems in an efficient and graceful manner
• Develop scalable, clean, enterprise systems in C# .NET using SOLID principles, TDD, as well as other technologies
• Improve and maintain our codebase
• Create reusable component libraries; refactor existing code into more generic abstractions that can be reused in other projects
• Be part of the code review process with other team members, providing thoughtful feedback where required
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• The exciting opportunity to work on innovative, sector-leading solutions for high-profile global brands
• Challenging problems to solve
• Fantastic development opportunities
• Personal Development Time
• On-going social events throughout the year